Welcome to my MissBeHelpful Channel!
I know that SO MANY of you agree with me that Personal Finance should be taught in schools, but the reality is that it’s not! So we need to teach ourselves this information so that nobody takes advantage of you and your hard earned money later in life! Here are the best 5 books I’ve read so far about personal finance and financial literacy in general.
Check me out on the podcast that I mentioned:
1. “The Money Book for the Young, Fabulous + Broke” by Suze Orman:
2. “I Will Teach You To Be Rich” by Ramit Sethi:
3. “The Millionaire Next Door” by Thomas J. Stanley and William D. Danko:
4. “Why Didn’t They Teach Me This In School?: 99 Personal Money Management Principles To Live By” by Cary Siegel:
5. “Personal Finance for Dummies” by Sheryl Garrett:
SUBSCRIBE for more fun personal finance info and check out more from my channel below!
More from MissBeHelpful:
My VERY FIRST video (AWWW): How I Save Half of My Income: Why You Need to Start Retirement Saving in Your 20’s: Should I Invest or Pay Off Student Debt?: Taxes 101: 5 Big Money Mistakes I Wish I Never Made: How Do I STOP Wasting My Money?: What Should You Do With Your Extra CASH?: How I Eat Well AND Save Well: 3 Bad Financial Habits to Break NOW!: 5 Rules of Investing: Everything You Need to Know on 1 Index Card!: How to Deal With Financial Stress: Why I Choose Robo-Advising with Betterment: 10 Money Moves I’m THANKFUL I Made: How I Paid Off $15K in Debt: My Top 5 TED Talks about Money: I Grew Up on Welfare and Now I Have Over $50K Saved at Age 28:
PATREON: FACEBOOK: INSTAGRAM: BUSINESS INQUIRIES: Missbehelpful@gmail.com
’Til next time… PEACE!