How would you like to double your salary? Of course you would. The trick to making more money is to be an expert in your field.
If you put your head down and just do your work, you’re going to be forgotten. No one will notice you – and that’s no job that actually has security. Companies go out of business all the time, but if you’re an expert with your own company you’ll never be in the unemployment line.
One of the most important things is to continually learn. The world is changing every day. If you aren’t staying on top of trends and technology, you’ll be left behind.
But this is just the start of what you need to do.
On this episode of Real Men Real Style, I bring you 7 simple steps to increase your salary and be a high paid expert than people seek out to work with.
Download this episode today and start climbing the social and financial ladder.
- Vodka get rids of body odor.
- Baking soda can be a great toothpaste.
- Cut your nails and file before a shower.
- Use scissors on your nails after a shower.
- Cool to cold showers are best for you.
- Wash your hair less.
- Shave after you shower.
- You can shave IN thw shower as well.
- Brush your teeth in the shower.
- Shave your neck weekly.
- Use hair conditioner as a shaving cream.
- Use Lip Balm if you cut yourself shaving.
- If you have a beard, use conditioner.
- Hair gel can be used on your eyebrows or beard.
- Coffee filters can help get rid of an oily face.
- Olive oil is a good option for dry lips.
- Use nail clippers to cut stray hairs.
- Keep a bar of soap in your gym bag.
- Don’t use your fingers to pop a pimple.
- Use deodorant on hot spots on the back of your foot.
- If you have a jacket you don’t want to take to the dry cleaner, spray vodka on it.
- Make sure use clean the jacket at some point, as it’s a temporary fix.
- Baking soda is a safer way to get rid of smells.
- If you run out of toothpaste, use baking soda instead.
- Baking soda can also be used to kelp with “swamp crotch”.
- Make sure you buy a glass file.
- A hot shower will keep you in the water too long and you lose oils.
- Washing your hair too much can cause damage.
- You can shave in the shower as well.
- Higher end barbers will touch up for free.
- You can also use cooking oil to shave.
- Put holes in a deodorant soapbox and toss it in your gym bag.
- Use tissues when you pop a pimple to avoid infection.
There’s no excuse not to look your best, and these hacks will make sure of it.
Catch up with the latest videos, or browse by category. Save a custom playlist you can access anytime– never miss an episode. Click to download